- Post Matric Scholarship are awarded every year by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, ‘ to the 1st Division or otherwise very meritorious student passing the H.S.C. / its ,equivalent examination.
- The Government of Odisha award some. Junior College Scholarship _and a number -of other scholarships on the basis of merit-cum-poverty for Post Matric studies.
- Student belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribes; de notified, nomadic, semi-nomadic tribe and lower income group are awarded scholarship by ‘the Government of India. The lower income group students, who have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate and whose, parent’s annual income does not exceed RS.2000/- are eligible to apply.
- Children of Ex-service personnel and Defence personnel are also entitled to get stipend or post Matric studies.
- National, Loan, Scholarship is awarded by the Government of India to the meritorious and deserving students securing 60% marks producing their parent’s income bellow Rs. 6000/- PA.
- The Government of India award some scholarships to the children of Primary School Teachers for Post Matric studies.
- Other scholarship, loans, stipends etc., as may be available are notified from time to time on the, college notice board, besides the above, the college awards the following scholarship to the students.
Person In Charge-: Mr. K.S. Rao (+2) & N. Swar (+3)
For Apply Visit
Sl.No Portal Name Website Link 1. National Scholarship Portal 2. State Scholarship Portal
There is a literary association in the college called ‘ODIA SAHITYA SAMAJ’
- To organize meeting and symposium etc. on Odia language, literature and culture.
- To invite eminent scholars’ of the literature to address the members of the Samaj.
- To organize different competitions ‘in the language from time to time.
- To enhances the interest of mother tongue among the students.
- To provide the opportunities for the students to develop the knowledge and skill necessary to access literary resources.
- To devolve their intellectual, personal and professional abilities.
- To aware our ancient literature, culture, scripture, art, religion….
All students of the college shall be its member. All the members of the teaching staff of the Department Odia are its ipso-facto members. The Executive Committee of the OSS consist of the Principal as its Ex-Officio President, the HOD of Odia as its Ex-Officio Vice President, all other teaching members of Odia Department as associates and a Secretary and a Joint-Secretary be nominated from amongst the ‘+3 students. The committee, will decide the holding of its Annual- Function and arrange Seminars and Literary Competition.
Person In Charge- Dr. A.K. Panda (Convener), Mr. G.N. Nayak & B. Bhuyian
The Science Society has been formed with an objective to nourish and nurture scientific temper and spirit among the students and teachers who will steer the wheels of civilization ahead.The society intends to keep abreast of scientific discoveries and inventions taking place on earth and will transmit such knowledge through seminars and symposia, often inviting scholars and resource persons from outside. It will organize various science related competitive programmes and study tours through which the students can widen their horizon with regard to life, nature, universe and scientific advancements. The first and the foremost, the society will be careful to preserve a scientific ambience throughout the academic session.
Person In Charge-: Dr. J.P. Padhy, Mrs. S. Panigrahi, Mr. G. Sabat, Mr. S. Sahoo
Person In Charge-: Dr. A.K. Panda & Mr. M.K. Behera