Today, it is essential for the students to learn and master the latest technologies in order to be corporate ready. As a consequence, teachers are combining technology with traditional modes of instruction to engage students in long term learning. College uses Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in education to support, enhance, and optimize the delivery of education.
The following tools are used by the Institute-
- Projectors- 4 projectors are available in different classrooms/labs
- Desktop and Laptops- Arranged at Computer Lab and smart classrooms all over the campus.
- Printers- They are installed at Labs and all prominent places.
- Photocopier machines – Multifunction printers are available at all prominent places in the institute.
- Scanners- Multifunction printers are available at all prominent places.
- Seminar Rooms- One seminar hall is equipped with all digital facilities.
- Smart Board- Two smart board will be installed in the campus very soon.
- Online Classes through Zoom, Google Meet.
Use of ICT By Faculty:
- PowerPoint presentations- Faculties are encouraged to use power-point presentations in their teaching by using LCD’s and projectors. They are also equipped by digital library, online search engines and websites to prepare effective presentations.
- Online competitions- Various technical events and management events such as Poster making, Ad-mad show, Project presentations, Business quiz, Debates, paper presentations etc. are being organized with the help of various Information Communication Tools.
|Room number or Name of classrooms/Seminar Hall with LCD / wifi/LAN facilities with room numbers
||Type of ICT facility
||DESKTOP WITH ACCESSORIES-01, LED TV-01, PROJECTOR-01, SCREEN-01, PRINTER-01,SCANNER-01, LAPTOP-01
||DESKTOP WITH ACCESSORIES-20, PROJECTOR-01, SCREEN-01
||DESKTOP WITH ACCESSORIES-01, PROJECTOR-01, SCREEN-01, PRINTER-01, LAPTOP-01
||DESKTOP WITH ACCESSORIES-01, PROJECTOR-01, SCREEN-01 LAPTOP-01
||PROJECTOR-01, SCREEN-01, PRINTER-01,SCANNER-01, LAPTOP-01